Saturday, July 16, 2011

Altered clipboard

I found the cutest tutorial for altering a clipboard and really wanted to make one but what would I use a clipboard for?  I own 1 clipboard right now and it sits in my desk draw holding blank notebook paper.  

Well, I still REALLY wanted to do this tutorial so I brainstormed.  One idea was a gift because if ever you find something you want to make that you wouldn't use, there's always someone you can give it to that will appreciate it, right?  But I did finally come up with an idea of how to use a clipboard and that is to hold my weekly menu.

Okay, enough of that...here's the tutorial.  I went with a smaller clipboard but the rest is pretty by the book.  I really wish there were more uses for the old clipboard, at least around my house, so I could make more.  I'll keep thinking but in the meantime, don't be surprised if you get one of these as a gift from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment