Saturday, October 12, 2013

A little ol' snowman

I love snowmen as decor because you can use them all winter long.  This snowman was a cute one that took me a year and a half.  Isn't that pathetic?  My problem wasn't just the fact that I had to start over half way through the embroidery because I cut the muslin too little for a frame, but it was also the actual framing.  But once I finally got it in there, it has been one of my favorite things to put up.  Makes having a long winter a little easier when you have cute decorations you can look at.  Ha, I wish.

This little guy I found online before I got the above pattern from my mom.  He is so cute.  I love the mouth and rosy cheeks.  I have another snowman embroidery I am drawing up but I can't get it right or figure out what size I'd want it.  It's a snowman looking at the star of David.  It's been sitting around longer than I can remember.  Who knows, maybe someday.

1 comment: