Made us some amazing treats the other night. The kids gobbled it up and the rest we gave to friends because it was too good not to share. I found the recipe on Pinterest, of course.
- S'Mores Dip
- 1 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated)
- 1/2 cup marshmallow creme
- 1 box (13 oz) graham cracker honey sticks
- 1) In small microwavable bowl, microwave chocolate chips and condensed milk on High 1 to 2 minutes, stirring occasionally, until chips are melted. Stir to mix well. Pour into 9-inch glass pie pan, spreading evenly.
2) Drop marshmallow creme by tablespoonfuls randomly over chocolate mixture. Microwave on High about 30 seconds or until marshmallow creme is softened. Immediately with knife, make several small swirls through marshmallow and chocolate, creating a marbled appearance.
3) Serve immediately with graham sticks for dipping. (We used teddy grahams for the kids.)